Rabu, 29 November 2017

Reflection about Edpuzzle on Computer Online Literacy

Reflection about Edpuzzle: 

In my opinion the edpuzzle are recommended for teaching and learning process, because with edpuzzle we can create a video lesson and make an assessment with it. We can edited photos such as cutting video, recording notes and audio track, we can also create question during the video played. To create the video lesson just going to Edpuzzle and choose the vidio that want to created.

The things that I like use the Edpuzzle because it is directly connect with Youtube, so we can choose any video. If we are a teacher it is easy to share to our students in whole class. If I as a student’s I think it’s interesting tools, because youtube video is easy to understand. The things that make me disappointed from the Edpuzzle because we only can edit four things. It is very limited edit. For example I cannot combine some video.

I think we can use Edpuzzle for learning process, but it’s depending on the material course. I think Edpuzzle better to use for an assessment. We can use the edpuzzle to test listening ability. Its can practice the student to watching video carefully and give an opinion about events.  


EmoticonEmoticon